In an ever-increasing competitive marketplace, how do you become more profitable or grow?
Today, many firms confront cost creep from every aspect of their business without leverage to raise prices. Labor, healthcare, government taxes and energy costs all keep rising with no end in sight.
When it comes to technology, most companies, view IT services and support as just another expense. They hope that nothing goes wrong with their computer system to avoid business interruptions and the unplanned costly repair bills that go with it.
Every day we hear business professionals make comments like these.
"I thought computers were supposed to make my life easier to operate and save me money."
"High computer repair and network costs, unreliable service techs and computer downtime are draining the profits out of my firm."
"I spend more time with computer related issues than running my business."
To deal with computer problems many companies try to either do it themselves, or employ an outside "geek" to fix problems as they arise. Both of these approaches are reactive in nature and fail to address preventive maintenance--the key to preventing business interruption.
And, more importantly, no one is working on creating a better business workflow that will increase your firm's productivity, decrease operating costs and increase customer satisfaction.
ProIT is different because we are obsessed with making your business more productive and easier to work with for employees and customers.
Reduce Operations Cost - Make Workflow Processes Simple, Fast and Easy
We help automate, streamline and simplify virtually any business process or task in your workflow. In doing so we can positively impact your daily operational costs.
Below are just a few of the cost reductions possible to increase your profits:
- Reduce your initial hardware costs and increase hardware replacement lifespan
- Reduce software costs including updates and upgrades
- Reduce space rental or leasing costs
- Reduce communications costs
- Reduce or eliminate T and E expenses
- Reduce Internet hosting costs
- Reduce labor costs by increasing the amount of work per employee
- Reduce labor with collaborative workflow
- Reduce workflow errors and labor time
- Reduce inventory shrinkage
- Reduce labor cost associated with government regulations and reporting
Increase Revenue - Make Doing Business with You Easy
Besides reducing cost, ProIT can help your business generate more sales. Below are just a few examples of how employing proper technology business solutions can increase your top line sales to put more profit on your bottom line:
- Streamline every aspect of customer interface performance
- Offer online purchase capability
- Offer 24/7 order, service and information access capabilities
- Offer 24/7 customer, VAR and employee support, without paying for 24/7 support
- Increase customer satisfaction with feedback capabilities
- Increase the availability and ability to share decision information
- Make better pricing decisions
- Install more flexible business processes